Terms And Conditions
COPYRIGHT INFORMATIONAll material contained within this website is the sole property of Oceanview Weddings and cannot be used, reproduced, copied or modified, in its entirety or in part without prior consent by Oceanview Weddings.
CONTENTS OF THIS SITE
- All prices listed in this site are in EUR unless otherwise specified and are correct at the time of publication. Whilst we strive to always provide the latest information and details about our product offerings on this website please be sure to check on any specifics that may be important to you with us direct. Information presented here is meant as a guide only and is subject to change.
- Oceanview Weddings will pre-check your Official Documents needed to get married in Cyprus but it is your responsibility to ensure you bring the correct paperwork with you on your arrival in Cyprus. Failure to do so will result in your wedding being cancelled and Oceanview Weddings will not be held responsible for incorrect documentation once you arrive in resort.
- Oceanview Weddings will not be held responsible for any changes made by the Municipality to your wedding time or date.
- Fees may be paid by Credit Card over the phone or bank transfer (please allow 10 working days for the transfer to be completed).
- Oceanview Weddings work only with trusted suppliers and have confidence in their professionalism in order that your wedding day will run smoothly. If you wish to use your own suppliers Oceanview Weddings will only be present up to your wedding ceremony.
- A non refundable deposit of 250 EUR is payable upon signing the booking form
- The balance is payable when you arrive in Cyprus for your wedding. At least two days prior to wedding date.
CANCELLATION CHARGESCancellation by Guest:
If you should decide to cancel all or any part of your booking then the following percentage of the total of your booking will be required by Oceanview Weddings:
- From date of booking to 90 days notice - 50%
- Between 89-50 days notice - 70%
- Between 49-21 days notice - 85%
- 20 days or less or No Show - 100%
Cancellation by Oceanview Weddings:
We reserve the right to cancel any booking if faced with Force Majeure and Acts of God such as fire, flood, adverse weather conditions or the threat of any of these. All of which are beyond our control.
PHOTOGRAPY & VIDEOGRAPHY COPYRIGHT INFORMATIONOceanview Weddings retains the right to the copyright of all the photography and videography materials. Oceanview Weddings reserves the right to use these materials on oceanviewweddings.co.uk and other social or advertising websites.
WE REQUIRE YOUR SIGNATURE ON OUR BOOKING FORM AS AN ACCEPTANCE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS